Re: Australian Event

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 6 May 2002 00:03:33 -0700

Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam> wrote in message news:<3cd39b98$0$15472$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> and private money too...

If it will be here in my city/country, I would go there even for private money, because entry fee is not high. However, counting plane tickets and hotel, I'm glad to be there for company money. :-)

> > P.S. On programme is also "Exclusive showing of Larry Ellison's
> > America's Cup 2003 racing sailboat. " - so you will see where you're
> > money are comming to. ;-)
> >

> Oh no! Not again!!!!
> Hasn't he learned after the mighty wallop he got on the Sydney-Hobart a
> coupla years ago?

Heh, looks like a good reason to move to America's Cup. :-)

P.S.: I must admit I do not fully understand the reason why is, on professional conference given by company, presented a personal hobbies of CEO.
Is good that Ellison's hobby is sailing, because I can imagine few hobbies, which will be much more interesting while presented to public. :-))

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.