Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 21:04:39 +1000

In article <ab29r3$6a6$1_at_lust.ihug.co.nz>, you said (and I quote):

> The only other fact I know is that someone, whose only condition was total
> anonymity, rang HR to inform them of the existence of the site and/or to
> complain about its contents, from which all ensued.

Oh no! Not another "anonymous" call. The number of these that crop up at Oracle from time to time is alarming. Not a new phenomena either, I had my fair share even after I left them!

Howard, you now know very clearly what all of us out here think of your contributions. Let that be an incentive to continue to produce top work. That's all you can do in a situation like this, really. That or give it all up. Which would be terminally stupid. So, hang in there. One day someone at Oracle marketing besides Larry will develop a smidgeon of intelligence and this kind of thing will stop.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto