Re: jobs not starting in a timely fashion

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 18:25:11 GMT

go to Tom Kyte's site and so some searches on dbms_job. It should turn up some results that you can use. Are your jobs set to run based on when other ones finish or for set times. If for specific times, are you truncating the time to get the actual time (not the approximate, which is what it will do)?

hth

Bricklen

--

* http://pipers.hypermart.net *