Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 4 May 2002 11:52:06 -0500

On Fri, 03 May 2002, smckeownNO_at_BACKSIESearthlink.net wrote:

> Sorry for the double-post, but just wanted to add one more thought
> that occurred to me. This whole discussion is likely very unfair to
> Howard. My guess is that he can't comment publicly on the matter
> (else I'm sure he would have by now), so we should probably just let
> the thread die and give both parties the benefit of the doubt. It's
> mostly speculation and conjecture, including my own comments.

But Howard has been an active member on this board for God knows how long. I know that I have my newsreader set so that everytime I open my newsreader his posts show up at the top of my summary bolded and asking to be read. I don't know about others, but I gain some sort of feeling of kinship with people on newsgroups. Why shouldn't the community be able to discuss something about someone in the community that affects them and that person directly?

I don't consider it unfair at all. I think it screams just how much Howard is revered by this group. If anything, he should feel quite flattered.

--
Galen deForest Boyer