Re: import of BLOBs slow?

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 05:11:20 -0500

You may wish to reconsider your backup strategy. exp/imp is good for a secondary strategy or good for very small databases. For large databases you shold turn on
archive logging and impliment hot backups.

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com

Author of 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'