Re: OCLOSE OLOGOFF Hang Problem

From: Jay Mayers <jmayers_at_transcendit.net>
Date: 3 May 2002 16:48:28 -0700

Did you know you can run your Listener in debug mode?

See the lsnrctl command for more info. Also, there are multiple debug options for the listner.ora and sqlne.ora files, so check the docs. The only hanging I've notice in performance testings was the old FIN_WAIT2, but that total hangs the server of up to 9 minutes.

Good Luck