Re: Australian Event

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 3 May 2002 13:27:52 -0700

"Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<1020206010.20526.0.nnrp-01.9e984b29_at_news.demon.co.uk>...
> Just a few days left to book a place on
> DBF 2002 in Sydney, see

Australia looks from here like a land far far away with snakes, sharks and Crocodile Dundee. However, also in more civilized lands (from our Europian view) will be an event and time for registration is ticking out.
I'm talking about Oracle World in Copenhagen (24 - 27, June), there is also staring Jonathan Lewis (seems to be everywhere) and this show looks like worth the money (well, we're talking about company's money).

P.S. On programme is also "Exclusive showing of Larry Ellison's America's Cup 2003 racing sailboat. " - so you will see where you're money are comming to. ;-)

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.