Re: Some BackUp & Recovery Questions

From: Andy <enzoweb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 May 2002 15:28:29 -0700

I hate to state the obvious, but you really should read the Oracle Backup and Recovery manual. I'd also advise getting the Oracle Press Backup and Recovery Handbook by Rama Velpuri and Anand Adkoli. Most of the book is padding (sorry Rama/Anand), but the test scenarios and examples are excellent for practice.