Re: Instance not started after Boot.

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 09:31:14 -0500

If the services started but not the instances themselves, that is a normal happening with multiple instances - There are registry keys that can be set to autostart the instances and to determine the order of the startups, but I don't have them handy..

( However, I have some Win2K and NT servers where, even with only one instance, the database instance starts when the service starts and some where I need to manually start the instance , and in those I can find no difference in the registry entries, so go figure)

I'm not sure what else you mean by the databases not being OK..

hth

   http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Ulimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 09:31:14 CDT