Re: materialized views not exported

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:10:10 +0100

I think this is a known bug. The mviews that work are the boring, simple ones; the mviews that don't are the join and aggregate ones.

I don't remember which version of Oracle fixes it, but it might only be 9.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Author of:

Next Seminar - Australia - July/August

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

<3c6b1bcf.0205020414.43a0d62a_at_posting.google.com>...