Re: Oracle 8.0 -> Oracle 9i

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 09:27:15 -0400

What tools are you referring to that are now gone?

You might want to consider moving up to 8.1.7.X if you want to be more conservative, and have a more stable platform. 9i is still a bit "bleeding edge".

See the "New Features" and "Release Notes" in both 8.1.X and 9.0 to see where changes were made.

-Peter