Re: LOST DataBase Password

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 12:03:22 GMT

I rather think you missed the point.

I did give sustentative and useful advise to the person in difficulty. I would ask you to illustrate in detail otherwise, as I feel I did not do anything other than make an obviously fatal passing humorous comment to a third party. Which, if I may say so, was a mild rebuke toward the behavior you accuse me of, for which, I doubt, to your satisfaction, the procedures of the Salem Witch Trials would be sufficient, excepting the fact that NAPALM was not manufactured commonly in our technologically benighted Colonies.

In particular, I would ask you to specify any comment, action, aspersion, or other such that I made toward or in relation toward the person originally asking the question, who by now, has probably bought an IBM mainframe and is running DB/2 rather than endure all of this.

In any case, you took an innocent passing comment, not directed at the person asking a question, and made a Federal Case out of it.

If, however, I had said something demeaning or denigrating in regard to the person asking the question, you would have every right to pitch a fit.

Which I did not.

However, as we say in these benighted and backward colonies, you certainly know how to pitch a fit; and if your present occupation is not sufficiently satisfactory, might I suggest you take up the business of creating mountains out of molehills, presuming of course there is a sufficient supply of the latter in your area?