Re: LOST DataBase Password

From: Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:03:26 +0600

Dear Gentlemen,

didn't you notice that last time the quantity of such kind of "disputes" abruptly increased?
Well, to my opinion, this conference is completely based on good will of every professional.
And if someone doesn't feel himself to be able to help some newbie, so may be it's better to keep a silence after all? There are a lot of people around the world, and probably one of billions will be able to give the answer in essence without supercilious comments. So calm down and do your own job.

Regards,

--
Roman Mirzaitov
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration