Re: LOST DataBase Password

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 06:21:51 GMT

Please, let's skip that shall we?

You've made your share of comments that I thought were rather more like Moses instructing people on the science of carving stone tablets, in the event God wasn't available at the moment.

I made a comment en passant, and also provided a detailed and helpful response as well.

Remember the first part of the phrase that ends with "...cast the first stone."; it's not in any of the Oracle manuals as yet.

Well maybe 5.0 Beta, that might have been contemporaneous with the other book I remember that dictum from.