Re: Help!! Oracle Application Crash

From: James Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 01:42:59 GMT

On Thu, 02 May 2002 00:40:49 GMT, Unknown <ckeeler_at_tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Try to use oradim73 to create a new service

Startup mount

create crontrofile command.

You can take an example out of a book and then add your files in.

Once you get a working controlfile

You should be able to.

alter database open resetlogs
 if the database came down good otherwise you will need a recover database if you have archivelogs which you probably don't.