Re: Not enough space when running Multiple Orcl clients against 9iR2 DB

From: Chris Forbis <chrisforbis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 May 2002 18:19:29 -0700

Not sure if this will help much, but in windows you need to bring Oracle down once and a while to clean memory sapces up, also need to make sure the system has at LEAST 50% of the system memory for clients and otehr OS tasks. I have seen so many Oracle DB's with 80-90% of they system mem given to the SGA, this is just asking for it, if you want clients to connect.