Not enough space when running Multiple Orcl clients against 9iR2 DB

From: Saty Desai <Saty.Desai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 14:16:40 -0400

Hi All :

I'm getting the following error on a client connecting to a 9iR2 RAC
db..

ORA-27102 error "out of memory"
HP-UX Error: 12: Not enough space

We're connecting about 170 users to the DB..

We have been looking at the errors we have been seeing. This is the
error
> which shows up in the listener.log
>
> TNS-12500: TNS:listener failed to start a
dedicated server process
> TNS-12540: TNS:internal limit restriction
exceeded
> TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error
> TNS-00510: Internal limit restriction
exceeded
> HPUX Error: 12: Not enough space

When I run swapinfo -t on the HP-UX 11.11 box, I see that there's more
than enough swap space free. I'm running 64-bit HP-UX..

If it's a full/fragmented global address space issue., how do I resolve
it..

Thx

Saty