Re: Patch #2189751 (8.1.7.3) questions

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 14:43:17 GMT

Thanks John

I read the bug report and I don't think it applies to me.

You are right about the incomplete instructions, at least I found them a tad confusing / unclear if anything.

Just to be on the safe side I'm calling Oracle support to find out what *exactly* it is I have to do for my particular installation and what I don't.

I'll post the answer here

cheers!