Re: Java Stored Proc Question

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:40:46 +0400

This might be due to differences in server-side JDBC driver. You didn't post any code to dig, neither you gave the version of the Oracle client (and JDBC driver) where it works, so it's hard to tell what the problem actually is. Exact version of the database (5 digits) can also help. And you don't need Java to convert LONG RAW to BLOB. Look up TO_LOB function in SQL Reference.