all_triggers vs all_source (source code wise)

From: Marcel Kraupp <marcel.kraupp_at_gmx.ch>
Date: 30 Apr 2002 04:18:38 -0700

Hi

Is there a reason why the source of triggers is stored in a long in all_triggers and the source of procedures/packages is stored in a varchar2 in all_source.

Specifically, I wish there was a possibility to get a specific line of a trigger's body which doesn't seem to be easily possible without parsing.

Or Am I missing a view which would help me into that direction?

Marcel Received on Tue Apr 30 2002 - 06:18:38 CDT