Re: separate data/inidex

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:43:58 +1000

'sOK. It's not transmitted only by wires to the other side of the world. There is a lot of radio and optical transmission involved and those do travel at near light speed in a vacuum. Go here: http://www-sci.lib.uci.edu/HSG/Ref.html and I'm sure somewhere in it there is the correct number. I have yet to find a science subject that can't be answered in this site. :-)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto