Oracle Exchange

From: Ivan <igvasquez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:02:49 -0400

Does anyone know something about a thing called "Oracle Exchange"? I'm reading thru Oracle's website but I'm still not clear whether this is a product or a service. Some (potential) customer wants us to host that application (or whatever it is) but I wonder if that's feasible at all.

Thanks in advance,
Ivan. Received on Mon Apr 29 2002 - 16:02:49 CDT