Re: TOP N syntax in Oracle 9i.

From: dreadlord76 <dreadlord76_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2002 13:04:24 -0700

The things with Docs are that they are KEYWORD based, and if you Don't Know the keyword, you can't look it up. I always run into this problem, spending a tremendous amount of time figuring out how to ask the question.

With regards to the particulars in question. Lookup ROWNUM in the Oracle docs, under the section of Pseudocolumns. I don't know about others, but I didn't find this very intuitive the first time I went looking.

dreadlord76 Received on Mon Apr 29 2002 - 15:04:24 CDT