Can I do a join as part of an Update

From: GB <fatboyrider_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2002 12:10:21 -0700

I have this in Sybase that I trying to convert to Oracle, is there a way to convert this? I thought about subqueries but they only allow one result where I will have many:

update tmpTIS_IndvInfo

set	PrimaryNumber = a.area_cde,
	Ext = a.extn_num,
	Mask = b.telecom_type_mask,
	CountryCode = a.country_cde
from		t_telecom a,
		t_telecom_type b,
		tmpTIS_IndvInfo c,
		t_tele_phys d
where		d.hr_primary_ind = 1 and
		d.party_id_num = c.partyidnum and
		c.partyidnum = a.party_id_num and
		a.telecom_type_cde = b.telecom_type_cde and
		d.cntc_mech_id_num = a.cntc_mech_id_num;