Re: Which one is better? Oracel 9i or DB2 7.2??

From: Obnoxio The Clown <obnoxio_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:51:42 GMT

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:43:16 +0800, KPNG <japang_at_netcape.net> wrote:

>I'm comparing these two brand database server for our new trading system.
>
>I know that both of them are famous and occupied large market share. But
>can some tell me, or has link to the research document which can compare
>these two products objectively.

Forget it. Firstly, you're mostly going to get religious diatribes. Secondly, any objective comparison is out of date within minutes of being published. They will both do the job.

Best is to decide whether you want to work with a boring bunch of stuffed suits or a bunch of wackos with a megalomaniac boss. :-) Received on Mon Apr 29 2002 - 11:51:42 CDT