RE ORACLE AND APACHE ON WIN2K

From: Peter Stewart <peterstewart75_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2002 03:10:19 -0700

I have installed Oracle 8.1.7 including Apache (HTTP Server) and it worked fine. Then removed Apache and installed 9IAS including Apache on the same server but in another Oracle home cos 9IAS wants its own home (What a massive cumbersome piece of junk to install). Then removed it cos the web server would not start and reinstalled Apache from the Oracle CD back into its original location in the 8.1.7 home and removed the 9IAS files. Now it will not start and I get the following error from the command line when I run apache.exe:

Can't locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains: .) at (eval 1) line 1.

Help, pls! Received on Mon Apr 29 2002 - 05:10:19 CDT