Close_Form procedure

From: Radu Pirvu <radu_at_pp.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:54:02 GMT

Hi all,

My app is built with Oracle Developer (Forms).

We are testing it on a few environments. It worked fine until one of the DB servers was updated.
The following happens only in the environment using the newer version (8.1.7.0.3... something like that):
-open the application, do some work: create new object, add required data etc... when pressing exit the app hangs , after a while I get a forms error message, followed by an oracle message. Then,if I click OK, I get error message from the TNS listener... It is not possible to connect to DB again and I would need to restart the app.

Is it possible that could be a bug in the newer DB server that stops the Close_Form procedure to work correctly? Does anyone know if there are any patches for this?

Many thanks,

radu Received on Sun Apr 28 2002 - 08:54:02 CDT