Re: oms con cluster

From: Michael Austin <maustin_at_firstdbasource.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:30:57 -0400

nahald wrote:

> Tengo un problema, y es que con la consola de oracle 8i cuando le pido que
> me descubra los nodos (Discover nodes), no me detecta una base de datos que
> tengo en cluster, sin embargo tengo arrancada la base de datos y todo, saben
> lo que puede suceder

Translation via GOOGLE Lanuage Tools:

I have a problem, and is that with the console of oracle 8i when I request to him that it discovers the nodes to me (Discover nodes), does not detect a data base to me that I have in cluster, nevertheless I have taken the data base and everything, knows what can happen

Exact Oracle Version?
Sytem/OS?
type of Cluster?

--
Regards,

Michael Austin            Registered Linux User #261163
First DBA Source, Inc.    http://www.firstdbasource.com