Re: "SYSTEM RUNNING OUT OF PAGING SPACE" (AIX-HACMP-Oracle)

From: Grover Davidson <devildog_at_telocity.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:04:08 -0500

Arne,

Check to see what version of bos.rte.libc you are running.

lslpp -l bos.rte.libc

If the version is below 4.3.3.78, UPGRADE IT! 4.3.3.75 is what shopped as ml 09. It has a bad memory leak in it!

Grover

--
Grover Davidson
16620 Malaga Hills Dr

Unix is user friendly.
It's just picky about who it makes friends with!
And even the best of friends disagree sometime!