Re: Question about Undo segments

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:51:55 +0200

Undo (till 9i called rollback) segments are written to disk by DBWR processes, just like all blocks of database files. Same applies to the way undo is written to the redologs. (Although: no experience with 9i yet but for what I heard of it nothing has changed here compared to 8i)

Jargular <zclai_at_yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8ae4ae9e.0204270719.22c0f769_at_posting.google.com...