Getting Oracle 8i to see the data on a second drive.......

From: Ed <ejohnson_at_milleraa.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2002 15:20:20 -0700

I am using an HP LC3 netserver and I have a raid 5 already configured with Suse Linux 7.2 installed on it. However because of fault tolerance I want the data on a second scsi drive which I installed and configured. My question how do I get Oracle8i on the raid to see its' data on the second scsi drive?

Thanks in advance,
Ed Received on Fri Apr 26 2002 - 17:20:20 CDT