Re: Problem with 9.0.1.3 RMAN CONFIGURE Command

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:54:14 +1000

You're running with a recovery catalog. The command you issued gets stored in the controlfile of the target database. When you resync the catalog, you should see the new setting picked up (and remember that a resync occurs everytime you perform a backup, copy or a restore/recovery).

Were you running without a catalog, the command would be picked up immediately.

Regards