Re: interMedia

From: D.Y. <dyou98_at_aol.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2002 11:30:06 -0700

Alternatively you can run context server and have it automatically update your index. But it, too, is done asynchronously. As far as your text being indexed inappropriately, if I remembered correctly Oracle indexes an entire word, not pieces of a word. In other words, if you look for text containing "test" you will find "this is a test" but not "thisisatest". Could this be your problem?