can't access portal homepage.

From: Sam Wun <s.wun_at_thales-is.com.hk>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:40:50 +0800

Hi all,

I finally have the Portal setup successfully. Thanks for everyone. But the portal homepage is not accssaible. The Successful page shown me to access the Portal Home pageby entering the url as: http://<machine-name>:port>pls/<portal_dad>/ so I entered as :
http://192.168.1.100:7777/pls/tke666_sso

but the browser shown me error msg as:
http://192.168.1.100/pls/tke666_sso/tke666_sso.wwsso_home.home The server is tempoary unable to servie your request..... please try again later.

But the follwoing url works:
http://192.168.1.100/pls/tke666/admin_/gateway.htm?schema=tke666

Another question is where is "pls" directory? I couldn't found it in my system. but it strangely works for t he latar case. only the first case doesn't work.

Does anyone has any suggestion how to track down the problem and fix it?

thanks
sam Received on Fri Apr 26 2002 - 01:40:50 CDT