Failed at WWC layer component installation.

From: Sam Wun <s.wun_at_thales-is.com.hk>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:52:18 +0800

HI,

In following up the previous post with installing Oracle Portal in Oracle8i, I have gone one step further now. (from step 6 to step 7). The error msg
now is as follow:

STEP 7 : Installing WWC layer Components

INSTALL_ACTION : installWWC() : ../../bin/sqlplus tke666/tke666@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=( PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=kbdmts)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=orcl)))
@../../portal30/admin/plsql/wwc/ww

cinst.sql tke666 TKE_TS TKE_TS wvinswwc.log TKE_TS TKE_TS tke666_NULL tke666_sso
tke666_DEMO

INSTALL_ACTION : installWWC() : ../../bin/sqlplus tke666/tke666@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=( PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=kbdmts)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=orcl)))
@../../portal30/admin/plsql/wwc/ww

cinsty.sql tke666 TKE_TS TKE_TS wvinswwc.log TKE_TS TKE_TS tke666_NULL tke666_sso
tke666_DEMO

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1

Errors encountered in the Install process. Installation Aborted.

Can anyone suggest me hwo to debug this problem and how to fix it?

Thank you very much
Sam Received on Thu Apr 25 2002 - 21:52:18 CDT