Re: RAC 9i add node

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2002 13:22:37 -0700

In article <f2dc430d.0204251210.13bfa1_at_posting.google.com>, chrisforbis_at_yahoo.com says...

>I just installed RAC and Oracle 9i on Windows 2000 Adv Server. Seems
>to be working pretty well (now :) took a little while to get it all up
>and working)
>
>My question is how to add a node?
>
>The big saling point is the ability to scale quickly, so how do I add
>node to scale? I have a box ready to go.
>
>Any good docs on it? Anyone ever do it?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Chris

It's covered in chapter 9 of the RAC Administration Guide. Even has links to how to do it under Windoze.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:22:37 CDT