SQLLDR and NULLs

From: Jake <jmoni_at_mail.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2002 12:16:31 -0700

Hello:

I have loaded data into a table and one of the table columns is null but when I run a SQL query against the the table I get zero rows returned.

ex. table Example has column D filled with nulls. When I run this query

select count(*) from Example where D is null; I get zero rows!

I even had this in my control file:

(1) D char nullif D=blanks, same results
(2) D char "decode(:D,null,null,:D), same resluts!

Can anyone help me.

Thanks in advance.
Jake Received on Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:16:31 CDT