RMAN Scripts and Unix

From: Daniel_Bryant <DanielBryant_at_cobbk12.org>
Date: 25 Apr 2002 11:03:10 -0700

I have a shell script that starts the RMAN Backup Process (which was set up by someone else long ago)

# Shell script called by Netbackup to backup SID_Name database

su - oracle -c "ORACLE_SID=SID_Name;export ORACLE_SID;rman rcvcat

rman/****@rcvcat cmdfile

/u01/app/oracle/admin/rman_scripts/backup_db_full.cmdfile msglog
/u01/app/oracle/admin/rman_scripts/backup_db_full_SID_Name.log"
exit 0

The "backup_db_full.cmdfile" is below:

connect target;
resync catalog;
run { execute script backup_db_full; }

My question is - I cannot find the script called "backup_db_full" ? I can see all the commands executing in the msglog file (ie: allocate, backup, release etc) but cannot figure out where the above script is located ? ? ? Also, I am using Veritas B/U Software. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks... Received on Thu Apr 25 2002 - 13:03:10 CDT