Re: Oracle Replica Tutorial

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2002 10:28:57 -0700

In article <7ffd4d85.0204180118.321dfa7a_at_posting.google.com>, mzamuner_at_ateikon.com says...

>Hi, everyone
>A simple question:
>Does anyone can help me finding out a tutorial about Oracle Replica?
>I'm newbie on this argument so...
>
>Thanks to everyone, in every case.
>
>Marco Zamuner

I take it you mean advanced replication. If so, I've never seen a tutorial for that. There is a five day Oracle Education class on it (which may explain why there's no tutorial - the thing's too damn big). If you want an intro to it I would suggest either reading the replication documentation or the book by Charles Dye (Oracle Distributed Databases or something like that).

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Thu Apr 25 2002 - 12:28:57 CDT