Re: Best practices for "RECOVER MANAGED STANDBY DATABASE"

From: Thomas Gaines <Thomas.Gaines_at_noaa.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:31:50 -0600

Sean and Pete -

Thanks very much for the wise words. Being an ex-Oracle tech support guy, I committed the #1 mistake of not identifying my OS and Oracle versions when stating the problem/question. I am indeed running Oracle8i (specifically 8.1.7.2). I'll go back through my Oracle9i new features things to see how or if I missed the enhanced "recover managed standby database..." command.

Bye,
Tom