Re: you ass

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:05:57 GMT

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

And if you do, Oracle software runs most of the clinical trials and many other operations of the people that design medications for that problem.

And in any case, I would not live in constant fear of someone reporting some verbal misstep you ever might have made in USENET in your lifetime; however, Paxil has been proven clinically effective for General Anxiety Disorder.

The results have been indeterminate, however, whether the drug is more effective when administered to the patient, or to the root cause.

(kidding of course; PAXIL is effective for treatment of GAD patients)

RSH.