Re: you ass

From: Mark <markg_at_mymail.co.uk>
Date: 25 Apr 2002 02:07:24 -0700

Katherine, you just scared the life out of me with your last paragraph.
Just had a daydream of me going into an interview, doing well and my 'future employer' doing a search on my name in Google to see what I have posted.
Well, i have given some useful advice in the past so my employer should be pleased with that but to all those people I have called Muppets on rec.sport.soccer, i'm sorry!!!!! Forgive me! ;-)

To everyone else, and the original poster, no one gets paid for this, we come on to be helpful to others and learn a bit ourselves by reading others experiences etc. Lets just chill a lil...

<snip>