Re: Oracle Jargon

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:37:16 +1000

In article <aa80tl022r5_at_drn.newsguy.com>, you said (and I quote):
> >Not exactly. What you have is a company called "ORACLE Systems
> >Corporation" (at least that's what the public prospectus issue from 12th
> >March 1986 says...).
> >

> And the reason you still have this prospectus is ...?
>
> Man you must be a hoarder! ;)

Hehehe! I got some of the original 2100000 shares! And the little transparent plastic cube that Oracle issued to all subsidiaries back in 86 with the miniature prospectus book inside it. It's been sitting on my desk at home since then.

Me a hoarder? Well, most of my woodworking hand tools are well over 100 years old, with quite a few in excess of 200. Now, THAT's hoarding! :-)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto