Re: alter table move

From: Krzysztof Kryczka <kryczus_at_rpg.pl>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:49:46 +0200

The nologging|logging option is about to write or not transaction to redlogs. At least i think it is.
PS: I would like to thanks to Howard for his advices. I moved those tables today after few corection of redlogfiles because of advice of heavy IO load and i hope everytining is correct. Forgive for my lack of information about some data that were important - this is my first post and i'm not familiar with current habbits.

K.Kryczka

User "Andre van Winssen (andrew)" <andrew-no-spam-svp_at_info.nl> wrote in news:aa5u1h$nqe$1_at_news1.xs4all.nl...