Re: select e rollback segment

From: Epicentre Team B Annecy <carmanet_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:16:15 +0200

I understood that Knut had well answered the question, and I just wanted to suggest
Renato that, in this case, to increase the rollback segments size was a possibility, but
was not always the good solution. Indeed, if the query plan shows a full (large) table
scan, then the better solution is to execute this query when the database is not too asked
in rollback segments ressources... But I assume that is not always possible! Are you agree with that?

--
Celine Armanet
EPICENTRE
message news: 3cc6d351$0$231$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net...