Re: what is your opinion about oracle replication?

From: Amy <astearns_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2002 08:39:31 -0700

Hi there,

If your willing to examine 3rd party vendor solutions then take a look at DataMirror's iReflect. iReflect is designed to virtually eliminate system downtime for Oracle environments. iReflect uses intelligent database-level mirroring to provide a cost-effective solution to help businesses running Oracle achieve superior uptime and availability for their precious data assets. It mirrors Oracle database transactions from the primary system to the secondary system in real-time. The software also has the ability to detect primary system failure and invoke operational switching. More information is available at www.datamirror.com if you wish to investigate further.

Cheers,
Amy Stearns