Re: SQL problem

From: Mike Trozzo <lock_and_load62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:29:36 GMT

Sybrand,

   I appreciate the help. I had been trying the nvl() function and the outer join, but still was getting a null value when I ran the function. I found the problem...I was using

when d.sku = sku_in
  rather than
when c.sku = sku_in

and of course, since there was no value in d, I wouldn't have a match. I changed d to c and all is well.

Thanks,
Mike Received on Tue Apr 23 2002 - 16:29:36 CDT