Re: How to restart an instance who failed in lack of archivelog space ?

From: Frederic Payant <fpayant_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:36:21 +0200

Many thanks to all of you for your helpfull advices. I still don't understand why my database doesn't restart as you all agree on the fact that it should (I'll investigate on this next time it'll freeze)
But now I've necessary tools to restart it without shuting it down

Have a nice day

Frederic Payant <fpayant_at_club-internet.fr> :
>Is there any way to restart an instance when it freezed
>because of lack of space in archive log directory ?

Amicalement
Frédéric PAYANT Received on Tue Apr 23 2002 - 15:36:21 CDT