Re: Migrate Oracle Apps and OS at same time???

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2002 11:51:05 -0700

I've been an Applications Consultant for 5 years now, and you will NOT be able to go from 10.7 straight to 11i on a different platform. Sybrand's recommendations are simply not applicable due to the major change in architecture of Oracle Applications.

I highly suggest you re-implement on 11i. I also suggest that you initially hire a consultant to help you with this task...I am confident they will be very helpful to you and reinforce my suggestions.

I hope this helps. Received on Tue Apr 23 2002 - 13:51:05 CDT