Re: Oracle 9i RAC installation requirement

From: RSH <RSH_Oracle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 06:30:09 GMT

Aaron, this is something that if you have even the slightest question about, you should contact your Oracle Support people; just like OPS before it, and for the same reasons, if you feel uncertain about anything to do with its set up or configuration, or architecture, it is far better to ask first, than to beg for help later.